With a dusting of snow already fallen and the resorts and hotels filling their reservation books, it is apparent that prime skiing and snowboarding season is well on its way to Crested Butte. This 2013-2014 season, Crested Butte Mountain Resort is going to rock your world. CBMR has enhanced, added and built-upon its operations. See below for everything you have to look forward to this season.
– The Resort is making way for some easier terrain (with no intention of easing up on its challenging terrain) by expanding tree-skiing options, thereby expanding its intermediate terrain.
– Freestyle park pod – a literal playground allowing skiers the ability to seamlessly progress from one park to the next.
– New NASTAR race arena on the Canaan Trail.
– 10 new high efficiency tower guns: the result of $40,000 NSAA Grant.
– $400,000 in improvements and enhancements to the Treasury Center base lodge – more seating, expanded skier services, and extensive renovations to the Lodge’s restaurants.
– Adventure Park additions, including a mini golf course during the summer season that converts to an ice skating rink during the winter season with weatherproof dome. Other features of the Park include bungee trampolines and a climbing tower that are open all year round.
With all of those updates to show off, the Crested Butte Mountain Resort is happy to offer some amazing deals to get people in the door.
50/50 Package: 50 percent off lift tickets and $50/person for each night of lodging. Available from November 23th – December 16th.
Family and Friends Fly Free: Book a Crested Butte vacay for three or more people, and every third airline ticket is free. Maximum travel credit is $400/airline ticket and each reservation is limited to three free airline tickets.
The Grandest Christmas: $1,000 package that gets you four nights of lodging at the Grand Lodge Hotel and three days of skiing or riding at CBMR for four. Must be booked by December 17th.
For more information on all of the CBMR additions, check out the full Ski Channel article.
Whether you are new to Crested Butte, or you are an old-timer, staying at the Mountain Resort is always a welcome vacation. Living in Crested Butte means that when other people are dreading the coming winter season, you are pining for it to arrive. Riding the slopes, feeding off the energy of eager Crested Butte visitors – it doesn’t get any better. If you are interested in buying Crested Butte Real Estate and becoming one of us, give me a call.